Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners Week of September 4, 2020
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ showed President Trump touring Joe Biden’s vision for all America. I don’t think he was feeling it.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (cathymv) – “This is your country….. this is your country with Democrats in charge”
2) (EricSteel) – “Joe Biden is coming out of his basement. Legend has it that if Joe sees his shadow there will be six more weeks of riots”
3) (Too many to count) – Insert random “Why did Kevin post the contest a day early before a long holiday weekend?” comment here.
4)(Brian Brandt) – I QUIT MY DAY JOB AND MAKE THOUSANDS A MONTH AND SO CAN YOU ! ! ! !
TRAVEL STAY IN 1ST CLASS HOTELS GREAT NITE LIFE
TEXT TO #Soros_paid_protestors
5) (Mike) – “The aftermath of the Eric Swalwell Chili Cookoff was terrible to behold!”
6) (Mary Gehman, RockThisTown, RadiCalMan, Thomas Murray, fustian24,) – “Nancy Pelosi goes to a salon…”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(retired military) – “Trump tours democratland”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Joe_Miller) – ““Blow is a figure of speech, Laura! Suck! Suck!””
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(RockThisTown) – ““I’m Hillary Clinton & I don’t approve any visits to Wisconsin.””
Best Banter Weight:
(yetanotherjohn) – “You are the Joanne to Trumps Chip.”
Best “Who Do I Have to Blow…”:
(Porkopolis) – “Kenosha business owner yelling at CNN’s Jim Acosta:
“Who do we have to blow-out to get a little law and order?!?””
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Published at Mon, 07 Sep 2020 01:55:25 +0000